With the dementia center „StattHaus“ the Hans and Ilse Breuer Foundation provides a central place for affected persons and for their families.
- A central place for questions about life with dementia: advice and information through seminars, lectures, theme days, advice to relatives
- Day care from Monday to Friday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.: Relief for a few hours for families, stimulation and stabilization for affected persons
- Meeting place for (older) people in the district: neighborhood café with lunch menu
- Lodging alternative to a stationary facility: outpatient maintained housing group of 9 people / lessee, principle of shared responsibilty
- Responsible for the Hessian agency for self-managed outpatient dementia housing groupslo – www.demenz-wg-hessen.de